RULES OF THE BEER PONG CHALLENGE
- Each side/team must have a minimum of two and a maximum of four participants. Two players may also be allowed to go head-to-head or one-on-one.
- Before the start of the match, each of the 20 cups must be filled with beer at either half or ¼ of the cup.
- The cups must be placed in each of the 20 slots (10 cups per side) in a triangle shape at the end of each side of the beer pong table. Two clear cups (1 for each team) shall be provided for water rinsing the ping pong balls to be used in the game.
- To determine which team will go first, the team leader of each opposing team may either flip the coin (heads of tails) or play rack, paper or scissors. The team that wins shall go first.
- When shooting, players must keep their elbow at the edge of the table.
- If it is a heads-up game (one-on-one), each player will get two (2) chances to shoot a ball per turn.
- If there are two to four players per team, each member will get one (1) chance at making a ball. When a team member successfully shoots a ball at one the opponent’s cups at the opposite end of the table, one member of the other team must drink the beer from that cup.
- The team member who successfully lands the ball will have another chance to shoot a pingpong ball at the opponent’s cups.
- If the player bounces the ball on the table before landing it on one of the opponent’s cups, two (2) cups will be cleared instead of one (1). A member of the other team must drink the beer from two (2) cups. However, the other team can block the ball to prevent it from landing on any of their cups as soon as it hits the table.
- After all the members of the first team are done with their turn, it will be the other team’s turn and the same game rules are followed. The game continues back and forth.
- When only four of the 10 cups remain on one side of the table, these should be restacked into a diamond pattern.
- Once only 2 cups of beer remain on one side of the table, these should be restacked into a single file/line.
- Team/s must keep playing according to their turn until one team clears all of the opposing team’s remaining cups.
- Once one team clears all the cups of their opponent, the losing team will have a chance to redeem themselves and clear the cups of the winning team. Each member of the losing team will get one (1) shot at landing a ball on the other team’s remaining cups. If they miss a cup, the game is over and the other team wins. But if all the remaining cups are cleared, there will be an overtime.
- If the game goes into overtime, three (3) more cups are placed in a triangle shape at either side and the game continues until one (1) team clears all of their opponent’s cups and wins.
THE TEAM THAT IS ABLE TO CLEAR ALL OF THE OPPOSING TEAM’S CUPS IS THE WINNER OF THE MATCH!
|RAFFLE PRIZES||PRIZE||NUMBER OF WINNERS|
|1ST CONSOLATION PRIZE||2 CRISPY PATA WITH 10 BOTTLES OF BEER||4 TEAMS|
|2ND CONSOLATION PRIZE||MIDNIGHT MIDORI VOUCHERS WORTH 2,000 EACH||3 TEAMS|
|3RD CONSOLATION PRIZE||CREEKSIDE BAR VOUCHERS WORTH 2,000 EACH||3 TEAMS|
|4TH CONSOLATION PRIZE||AQUA PLANET TICKETS||2 TEAMS|
|MAJOR PRIZE||OVERNIGHT STAY IN A MIDORI DELUXE ROOM||1 TEAM|
|GRAND PRIZE||P10,000 CASH||1 TEAM|
- Midori’s Creekside Bar is open daily from 6PM to 2AM.
- Contact Creekside Bar at: 09985870852
- Contact Midnight Midori at: 09178682217; 09999189999
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GET THE LATEST UPDATES FROM US BY SUBSCRIBING TO OUR EMAIL LIST!