The Midori Clark Casino is committed to give its patrons the opportunity to experience the new dimension in gaming entertainment. It is also committed to promote Responsible Gaming and fully supports the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation’s (PAGCOR) Responsible Gaming Code of Practice.
Promotion of Responsible Gaming
The Midori Clark Casino upholds Responsible Gaming, which calls for the protection of vulnerable patrons from the adverse consequences of gaming like gambling addiction; prohibition of underage gambling; and promotion of a secure, safe and reliable gaming environment for all guests visiting a gaming establishment, among others.
Pursuant to Presidential Decree 1869 as amended by Republic Act 9487 and Malacanang Memorandum Circular No. 8, the persons restricted from playing in Midori and other casinos are the following:
- Government officials connected directly with the operation of the Government or any of its agencies;
- Members of the Armed Forces of the Philippines, including the Army, Navy, Air Force or the Philippine National Police; and
- Persons under 21 years of age or student of any school, college or university in the Philippines.
Awareness about Problem Gambling and its Indicators
Problem Gambling or “ludomania” is a behavior where a person feels the need to gamble excessively which affects the gambler, his family and work in harmful ways. Among the signs that an individual may be addicted to gambling are:
- Lying to conceal the extent of involvement with gambling.
- Gambling often with increasing amounts of money.
- Feeling irritable or restless when attempting to cut down on or to stop gambling.
- Jeopardizing or losing relationships, job or career due to gambling.
Player Exclusion Program
This program is implemented to provide patrons who feel that relatives or they themselves are developing a problem with gambling with the option to bar them from all gaming venues or sites. There are two types of player exclusion:
- Self-Exclusion – http://www.pagcor.ph/regulatory/pdf/Self-Exclusion-Application-Form.pdf
- Family-Exclusion – http://www.pagcor.ph/regulatory/pdf/Family-Exclusion-Application-Form.pdf
Help Centers on Problem Gambling
- Midori Clark Casino can refer individuals to support facilities that specialize on Problem Gambling. Just send a message through our website’s Contact Us page.
- PAGCOR Responsible Gaming email (firstname.lastname@example.org)